Whether you are a new tennis team member, or returning player, we have a need for updated paperwork. This page serves as the housekeeping spot for any and all forms that we have. You may print out any of the below forms/paperwork and bring them to Coach Hall at the High School for collection.
Any form that has an asterisk (*) next to it needs to be printed, filled out, and turned in to Coach Parr or Coach Hall. Everything else is for your information only and does not need to be turned in.
Here is a list of the items necessary to play on the team:
1. Physical Form - filled out and turned in (available in athletic office)
2. Code of Conduct - filled out and turned in
3. Emergency Medical - filled out and turned in
4. Transportation - filled out and turned in
5. Try Out Questions - filled out and turned in
6. Pay to Play Fee - $50 to Mrs. Hirvo in the athletic office (cash/check to MSHS)
7. Tennis Fee - $135 to Coach Parr (check to MSHS)(covers extra uniform, materials)